Tuesday, October 23, 2012

KWL

Actually at first I havent had any idea about Teacher`s pet but in the last class our instructor indicated us that it is in Microsoft Office , so I thought that it is about words again.

What I would like to know more is what is the importance of it and what are the benefits of it for my future career.In addition, I would like to wide my knowledge what can I do with it to my students.

What I have learned from Teacher`s pet is that it again about words we can play with them in the need of our purpose .For example, we can play with the sentence ` punctuation, spacing ...Within this knowledge I suddenly understand that as future teacher we can use this access to prepare quizess or other tests because it  allows us to work on the structure of the sentence , so we can prepare for instance, a fill in the blank test on Present Tense.Therefore, it is quite useful for us to have a knowledge about this kind of application.

No comments:

Post a Comment