Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KWL

Readibility indicates the content in a more easier way in my view .In addition, rather than reading long words within readibility we have the content in the simple way to read .As we have seen in the first question that asks which one do we prefer for pre-intermediate group of students , we all have chosen option B because it has more readibility aspects in the text .

What I would like to learn more is how an access can make this in the right way ; I mean how it can make it in a one click .In my opinion, it is fabolous to have see the results how readibility does and what is the aim of it.

What I have learned from this activity is we can have the exact same content in different ways of readibility . I have learned how it does happen and why. I see that it occurs to refer the all levels of students and it is great .

No comments:

Post a Comment