Wednesday, November 28, 2012

KWL-Wiki


 I have already know that Wikis widen the topic we want to know about.

I want to know how can it be more useful for my students in the class in what other ways I can use it to be more effective.

I have learned  that Wiki  provides us the accurate pronounciations of the words in the transcript way. In addition, we can practise it through this to pronounce the words right. I have learned that there are 50 ways to use Wikis in class also.

I can use Wikis in my future career to provide the students the written versions of the pronounciations of the words. I can collobrate wıth my students through using this web-site.I can encourage my students to do works and share it to their friends within that they will interact each other.
Moreover, they can get feedback thorugh using this web-site by commenting on their posts as we do in this course and  it makes me to feel comportable with the course because I can get feedback easily and I can reach my instructor whenever I have a problem. Through using it they can organize their ideas by developing them also.Within these 5 feature I will create acomportable environment to my students to teach English.

Settings button allows you to create you own webspace according to your likes.You can also update or edit you your page by clicking more button. It allows you to communicate with other on a one topic only by clicking and writing things. It is a quite useful tool for everyone to use to communicate.Users button allows you to separate the everyone each other as categorizing them into business or educators.


No comments:

Post a Comment